Keith M. Rezin, MDBoard Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr. Keith M. Rezin is the founder of Rezin Orthopedics and Sports Medicine and began practicing in Morris in 1991. He graduated with honors from Rush Medical College, Chicago in 1986. Dr. Rezin then completed a five-year internship at Rush Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center, Chicago in 1991.
Dr. Rezin is a board certified general orthopedic surgeon who sub specializes in total joint replacement, using the latest minimally invasive procedures. Dr. Rezin treats multiple joints including knee, hip, hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder. He performs a wide range of orthopedic procedures from sports medicine procedures to joint replacements including total knee, hip and shoulder replacements. Dr. Rezin also offers multiple non-surgical options including stem cell injections and viscosupplementation.
Dr. Rezin performs total knee replacements using the Signature™ Knee Replacement System. The revolutionary Signature™ Knee Replacement is known for having a quicker, less painful recovery than a traditional knee replacement.
In his free time, Dr. Rezin enjoys golfing and spending time with his wife and four children. Dr. Rezin sees patients at the Morris office and Ottawa office of Rezin Orthopedics and Sports Medicine.
- Rush Medical College, Chicago, 1986. Graduated with honors
- Completed five-year internship at Rush Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center, Chicago, 1991. Surgical Intern of the Year
- Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 1993
- Re-certified in Orthopedic Surgery by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 2003 and 2013 in top 3% in the nation
- Member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, American Medical Association, Illinois State Medical Society and Will-Grundy County Medical Society
- On staff at Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers, Presence Saint Joseph Medical Center, and Deerpath Orthopedic Surgical Center
1051 W. Us Route 6
Suite 100, Morris, Il 60450
1306 Gemini Circle
Suite 2, Ottawa, Il 61350