What is OrthAlign Technology?
OrthAlign® uses a technology that simplifies and enhances the precision in implant alignment, significantly improving procedure outcomes.
How is OrthAlign Technology used for Knee Replacement Surgery?
The knee joint consists of three bones: the femur (thighbone), the tibia (shinbone) and the patella (kneecap). The articular surfaces of the bones are covered by smooth cartilage. Ligaments and tendons hold the bones of the joint together. The wearing of the cartilage surfaces results in pain and inflammation and is referred to as arthritis.
Knee replacement surgery is indicated for knee pain and disability due to arthritis. It involves the replacement of arthritic knee joints with artificial metal or plastic implants called prostheses.
KneeAlign®, a product of OrthAlign helps in the navigation of both the tibia and femur during total knee replacement. It is a simple, single-use, palm-sized device that can be used with all implant systems. It captures real-time data during the procedure and significantly improves the precision of bone cutting and implant alignment as demonstrated in clinical studies.
UniAlign®, another product of OrthAlign, provides instrumentation and technology for partial or unicompartmental knee replacement surgery where only a portion of the knee joint is replaced.
- Partial Arthroscopic Meniscectomy
- Combined Hyaluronic Therapy for the Knee
- Correction of a Failed Knee Replacement
- Correction of a Loose Knee Replacement
- Correction of a Painful Knee Replacement
- Knee Fracture Surgery
- Arthroscopic Debridement
- Painful or Failed Total Knee Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Knee Joint Replacement
- Outpatient Unicondylar Knee Replacement
- Quadriceps Tendon Repair
- Unicondylar knee Replacement
- Knee Replacement with OrthAlign Technology
- Periprosthetic Knee Fracture Fixation
- ORIF of the Knee Fracture
- Physical Therapy for Knee
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Unicompartmental/Partial Knee Replacement
- Patellar Tendon Repair
- What is New in Knee Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Revision Knee Replacement
- Arthroscopic Reconstruction of the Knee for Ligament Injuries
- ACL Reconstruction
- ACL Reconstruction of Patellar Tendon
- ACL Reconstruction Procedure of Hamstring Tendon
- Outpatient Total Knee Replacement
- Custom-fitted Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Signature Knees
- Partial Meniscectomy
- Meniscal Surgery
- Partial Medial Knee Replacement